Wednesday 24 July 2013

ONE WEEK TO GO


The MEP candidate selection ballot will close in one week (5pm, Wednesday 31 July).

There is still time to vote, so if you have not yet voted please consider supporting me with your first preference vote. You can find out more about me and my campaign on this site.

I am very grateful for the support I have received from across the region; from all counties; from all cities; from grassroots members, trade union activists, young members, councillors and Members of Parliament. I am proud to have the support of trade unions including Community, GMB and UNISON.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my campaign and who has voted for me.

If you have friends, family or colleagues in the Labour Party who have not yet voted please encourage them to support me with their first preference vote.

The finishing line is in sight but I am still campaigning for every vote. 

Tweet your support #Rory1forEastMids
Facebook www.facebook.com/RoryPalmerLabour